Dynasty exteriors installed our new roof and we couldn’t be happier. They did an excellent job and we recommend them for any exterior improvements you may need!
— Michael Heathington
Your Quality Roofing Contractors
Choose one of the best roofing contractors in New Jersey – we’re all about exceeding expectations! We prioritize great communication from the get-go and throughout the project. On install day, our skilled team uses top-notch materials for a long-lasting roof, with our owners on-site ensuring quality work. After completing the job, we leave your property immaculate. And remember, we’re by your side for the lifespan of your roof, offering support and assistance whenever you need it. Call us anytime!
Contact us today to learn more about our roofing services and to schedule a free consultation.
What are the steps to get started with a new roof?
We make the whole process easy and stress-free. It’s a simple 4-step process.
Step #1— Complete this simple form or call us anytime at 609-447-4225. One of our customer representatives will schedule an appointment at a day and time that’s convenient for you.
Step #2— One of our roofing contractors will visit your home at the scheduled date and time. We’ll arrive on time, perform a roof inspection, answer all your questions, and provide you with a quote.
Step #3— Our project management team will work with you to schedule your project on a day that works best for you.
Step #4— On the day of your install, we’ll be on time, work hard to complete your project on schedule, provide you with a 5-star customer experience – great communication, professionalism, and quality workmanship. We will treat your property like it’s our own, leaving it clean and tidy… just like we found it.
What kind of roof financing is available?
We offer ZERO-down, 100% financing options with affordable monthly payments and competitive interest rates to eligible buyers. Your dream project is now within your reach.
Our finance solutions are designed to bring a smile to your face and your project to a reality!!
It’s fast and easy to apply. And you can get approved in just minutes.
How do I know when my roof needs replacing?
There are several indicators. Here are some of the most common–
- Your roof has obvious cracks, curls, or missing shingles.
- Your shingles have dark spots that may indicate they’re losing granules. When this happens, your gutters will be full of debris. If you see this, it doesn’t mean you need a new roof, but it’s worth getting it checked by a professional.
- Damaged or missing flashing around chimneys, pipes, or skylights.
- Your roof is approaching or exceeding its expected lifespan, which can be anywhere from 15 to 25 years, depending on the roofing material used and install quality.
- If you have obvious water damage on the inside of your home – stains on your ceiling or walls, or dripping – you may (or may not) need a new roof. In some cases, a leak can be repaired, but if the roof is old or damaged, it may be time to replace it.
How long does it typically take to replace a roof?
The time it takes to replace a roof varies. It depends on the weather conditions, the size of the roof, and its complexity. A simple roof can take between one to three days. But a more complex or larger roof can take longer.